|(sincerely, isabella x moonrise kingdom)|
· Realise how much content we are surronded by. How much art, how much music, literature. It's crazy. I have slowly felt myself coming to this realisation over the last few weeks and thinking about it always seems to leave me daunted but incredibly inspired. There is so much to explore, to investigate. Cover your walls in 19th century painting of flowers and Beat Generation poems. Listen to underground punk tunes from the 70's. Eat the food they ate at the turn of the century. This life thing we're doing has been done by a fair few people before us, it's comforting to know that we can turn to the ways they sifted through it. History is your friend!
· Read more. The Internet is my favourite thing under the sun but the erratic nature of it crawls under my skin. I feel like being entirely immersed in one thing is something we're forgetting how to do. That's damn scary!
· Document all. Bring a pen with you everywhere, take a photo. Fill a notebook with conversations and thoughts. One minute your sitting alone in a cafe and the next minute you have just written the best short story of your life. DOCUMENTATION, FOLKS!
· Leave the house, catch the train to a station you've never visited, drive to a new place. The world is your oyster.
· Wake up. Observe.
· Embrace your insignificance.
·Spend more time alone. Get used to yourself.